1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Care Credit, checks, and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. River Road Veterinary Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the Care Credit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the Care Credit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
We also accept the State of Connecticut Pound Program and Low Income vouchers.